Sunday, April 15, 2012

weather in Miami

I am planning a long weekend in Sunny Isles Sept. 27th- the 30th. I know this is the end of Hurricane season and that the weather forecasts show rain everyday. I am wondering if I should expect full days of rain or does it just rain a little each day? I am hoping we will not be spending our weekend away in ';Rainy Isles'; and that we will have at least some sun! (Thankfully, I am not coming this weekend as I know there is a Tropical Storm approaching)





weather in Miami


jenna%26gt;





No one can tell you the weather on the 27th. It%26#39;s beautiful today.





http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/satellite.shtml





Before your trip, keep an eye on weather.com for a forecast.





AG



weather in Miami


what has the weather been like past few days?




Like AdvisorGirl said who knows what this weekend will bring.





The forecasters last week said that it was going to rain all day last Thursday and Friday and it didn%26#39;t. And that it was going to be sunny all of last weekend, but it rained on Sunday pretty much all day and night and it has been raining off and on since, more on than off. They say the next few days to bring an umbrella as it is going to rain.





Anyways check the weather reports on Wednesday you may have some rain, maybe not all day but part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment