Thursday, April 12, 2012

vegas debut = vague finale

i am a lady!!!!!!!!!!! you keep referring to me as a man..if i were i would have punched your lights out by now!!



vegas debut = vague finale


Just had the vision of those 2 blokes from Little Britain....dressed in ';ladies attire'; shouting.....';I%26#39;m a lady';....he he he he ;-)



vegas debut = vague finale


Oh what an intelligent %26amp; witty post





Oh and FV in case you misunderstand me I am being ironic.




i never had any doubt that you are firmly in the vague camp jenny...........like finds like so frued says!!!




vegas do you sufer from the little man syndrome..the one person I can respect is a teacher..would not do there job for any thing..and I have worked in schools and I work with kids under yips, and yots schemes




Jenni did you say you were doing the ironing, I really must get a new pair of glasses soon




I think I have slipped into a parallel universe




Thanks for the compliment FV.




Everyone loves a verbal punch up.





The banter is what makes me come back, I have to go to bed now cause I have to be up at 3 to drive to Scotland I will look forward to reading the rest after work tomorow.




Wheres Vegas when you want him??




good night ellen have a nice trip

No comments:

Post a Comment