Sunday, April 15, 2012

To upgrade or not to?

Hi,



My family and I have been to Florida for the last 6 years. Always flown economy, usually BA into Tampa as we like to chill on the beach whilst getting over the jet lag. We are off again in Feb and have booked Virgin PE into MCO for the outbound trip. But economy return. We booked PE outbound as it%26#39;s a longer flight and we will all be fully awake to, hopefully, enjoy the better seats etc, also to get through immigration quicker. My question is should we upgrade for the return flight? The cost is 拢524 extra for the 4 of us. We can afford it without having to forgo other things, however I would be miffed if we didn%26#39;t appreciate the PE seats on the outward journey.



To upgrade or not to?


why upgrade one way..if I did that it would be on the way home..do it both ways and then you wont be in economy wishing I was fwd a few rows..



To upgrade or not to?


I think you will appreciate the PE seats on the overnight flight.




Weve done the same for April but the other way round Economy out as its daylight and the time flys by (no pun intend but PE back as the overnite is better with the bigger seats for sleeping ,if it was jus my wife and I we would do PE both ways but my son and wife will not pay for the out ,so def do it the other way round




Retun flight I always say is better mainly for the ease of sleeping so you are refreshed on your arrival home and usually less jet lag.




I%26#39;d agree; the fact it%26#39;s overnight, the fact you%26#39;re going home so just want it to be over....these mean you are more likely to want to sleep, and that%26#39;s always best done in a comfy seat.




If you can afford to upgrade then absolutely do it!





I find that flight home in economy to be truly awful. Trying to get comfortable enough to get a little shut eye is virtually impossible! For me, If it was a case of having to book one way in PE I would most definately have it on the return journey. Going out in Virgin economy is a doddle.





Enjoy




i usually fly my travel but last time flew virgin PE and the overnight flight back was much better ( pity i had to come home though ) more comfortable and relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment