Thursday, April 19, 2012

special gift for mom celebrating birthday in WDW

Hi everyone,





I really would like to make my mother%26#39;s first trip ever really special.





Part 1 is her trip to WDW. We will be there for her birthday and I am looking for a little gift to be delivered to her room.





Any suggestions of a gift and on which website I can buy it that would deliver to WDW?





Thanks



special gift for mom celebrating birthday in WDW


Which hotel is she staying at ? The usual problem with ';little gifts'; delivered is that often the delivery charges cost as much as or more than the gift...at least that is often true of flowers, fruit baskets etc. MY BF did send me flowers once when we were staying in the Contemporary - it was some time ago and at least at that time they had a florist right in the hotel. I have no idea what they cost ( wouldn%26#39;t have been nice to ask , would it) but they were very beautiful and unusual dark orange roses. Maybe if we know what hotel someone could suggest what is available right there- like chocolate covered strawberries etc.



special gift for mom celebrating birthday in WDW


We will be staying at the all star sports. I already called Disney. They have a florist but I visited their website anf the prices are way too high!!!





But think I have found a good idea. ... I will buy her scrapbooking stuff with a disney theme on it!!!!!




Why not get the Disney photographers to take a family Portrait and hve it put in one of there very nice frames ,im sure she would love that and a great memory to keep too


  • blue eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment