Thursday, April 12, 2012

Slingshot!!!!!!!!!

I%26#39;ve read with great interest all the threads on Orlando%26#39;s best/worst rides.





I was driving along I-Drive one saturday night after a visit to the Pime Outlets (formerly beltz factory outlet mall). being a saturday night, the traffic was padestrian at best, but it allowed all members of our party to behold the magnificence of an attraction called the Slingshot. There didn%26#39;t appear to be many people partaking. I couldn%26#39;t work out whether this was for financial reasons, or one of sheer terror!





Has anyone been on the slingshot, if so, what was it like?



Slingshot!!!!!!!!!


no, woffer, but like you i have seen it, i prefer to leave my dinner where it is thankyou..



ive never been as far as to ask how much it costs.



Slingshot!!!!!!!!!


I watched several folk take a ';ride'; on the ';Slingshot'; last Monday night out of my hotel room window on I-Drive (I was staying at the Rodeway International and my room faced south on I-Drive).





I think it must be sheer terror, as just watching it from the window gave me the chills.




My husband went on this when we went in August. He paid about 40 dollers and got a DVD of the ride plus a T-shirt. He loves all scarey rides and so was quite keen to go on this. He loved it and said it was one of the best things he has been on in Orlando. That was until he went on the sky scraper at Kissimmee, and that became the best thing in Orlando, and according to him far better then the slingshot.





For info, he tells me that he was shot about 260 feet in the air in a matter of seconds. One minute your sat there and the next minute your shot into the air.





I thought he was mad doing this until he went on the skycoaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment