Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rucksacks

How do you qualify for a Trip Advisor rucksack?

Is there a special address you have to write to or do they contact you because you are special?

I would even settle for a nice luggage label but I just don%26#39;t know how to qualify.

Rucksacks

They e-mailed me.

received the rucksack last month

and today received in mail the Trip Advisor ';Ask me a question'; T-shirt

make sure they have your e-mail

With your amount of post they should give you a weeks vacation.

Best of luck!!

Rucksacks

Vegas

Really!!!

You will be after crocs next.


Vegas

It is too late for a rucksack now. That promotion is over.

You can email them now for their Autumn/Winter range of a felt-lined mac, Scarf %26amp; Gloves set , Monogrammed balaclava and TA -green wellie boots.

I am sure if you have any other suggestions for similar items they would be all ears.


Vegas, behave PUHLEEEZ. I suppose your post will be questioning the weather next may?. Or will it be to ask for advice on on wearing Flip Flops with a rain poncho!!!

When Cinders gets back I think you should join her in the naughty corner.lol. ;-)


That should have said ';I suppose your next post will be';. (it%26#39;s the thought of departing for work shortly, it always throws me!!)


In May 2008 the weather will be warm and very sunny

Except on the 14th and 15th as on those days it will rain persisantly and everyone will get wet

Just to answer any question regarding June that will alos be warm and sunny but be careful on the 22nd there could be high winds that day and rain

mick( rubbing my fircones together)

:)


Maybe you should go in for this,

Free Trips from Trip Advisor

www.tripadvisor.summer-sweepstakes.com/

You can win a Free Trip every year for 10 years! =) (US. 1 Entry.

Ends 9/30/07 You can earn additional entries for inviting friends!)

the last bit may cause a problem lol


Or if your desperate try this one.

TA is giving away 10,000 free t-shirts to members who have posted on forums or written reviews. Go here to get yours..

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GOffer?wid=169


Has everyone else received their free TA Lear Jet? Because I%26#39;ve got two now, and they don%26#39;t both fit in my garage.

I%26#39;ll trade one for a luggage label.


it%26#39;s a bit naughty if this is right i sent an email 2 weeks a go got a reply saying sorry none left try again so what%26#39;s going on ??

  • howtomovethingswithyourmind
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment