Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just under 2 weeks for me!

Us 3 gals joining 1 already there, arrive Friday the 5th! Won%26#39;t get to Key Largo and home base till time for cocktails and dinner and wine, but thats a start! 2 girls leave Tues so they only have a short time and I know we gotta pack a snorkel trip in there and 1 day at Bahia Honda SP. Hoping we drive on down to Key West for Sunday night but??? If not, us lucky remaining 2 will probably make it Wed night. Any thing out of the norm going on Sun the 7th or Wed the 10th of OCT? Music not to be missed etc?

Just under 2 weeks for me!

Out of the norm? For where? Your place or ours? Down here, you can count on almost everything being out of the norm! :-)

Just under 2 weeks for me!

My wife and I have a saying:

We%26#39;re to normal to live in Key West and too weird to live any place else.

  • how to apply
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment