Thursday, April 19, 2012

How many photo frames

My wife has been clearing the shelves aound our home and stood on the dinning room table over 100 photo frames an Photos from the years spend at Disney ie Splash Mountain ,Haunted Manor ,Test track etc etc ,plus Sea World ,Bush Gardens and Universal .

Some of the frames must be colectors items by now ,anyone else pick up a photo and frame from a ride everytime they go .

How many photo frames

hi

we get our photos done at some places, have a nice little collection now. great to look at when your back but then i get depressed and start the countdown till we go back again lol!

How many photo frames

This is a lovely thread Nemmis %26amp; what great memories.

I have pictures taken of my kids with Pluto stretching back many years either in Orlando or Paris and I love looking at the changes in the kids as the years have gone on.

Pluto always looks the same though. I think he must have had some work done.


My favourite one is situated on the fridge in between all the magnets we have collected. It shows me and Mrs Lardy on %26#39;KUMBA%26#39; at BG. We are pulling a face that is impossible to re-act without the use of G-force


Lardyuk you have just reminded me the fridge magnets from the shop in Downtown Disney we cant move in the kitchen for the dammed things .

Who else has these Magnets

  • blue eyeshadow
  • multiple tables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment