Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ft Lauderdale/Small Beach Wedding

Hello guys (and gals!) I%26#39;ve been lurking here for a while but just now am posting... I was hoping for some tips. My boyfriend of 3+ years (now fiance!) proposed to me and we%26#39;ve decided to try to have a small beach wedding in Ft. Lauderdale. I%26#39;ve never actually been to the ocean so I%26#39;m pretty excited. I%26#39;m looking for general beach wedding tips and tips for the Ft. Lauderdale area... we%26#39;re going to be flying from Ohio and we%26#39;re looking to come down in Feb/March 08. I know it%26#39;s a bad season but we%26#39;re willing to risk it. It%26#39;s going to be a VERY small wedding, really, just my fiance and I and one couple. I was hoping to find a nice Methodist pastor that could marry us on the beach... we%26#39;re not really picky and we don%26#39;t need a lot of the wedding company *extras* just so they can take our money lol!! We%26#39;re wanting to stay in a nice hotel for a couple of days after the wedding. Day of the week does not matter either! Thank you all in advance





Ft Lauderdale/Small Beach Wedding


Someone recently posted how happy they were with their wedding venue at Pelican Grande. You might want to call them and see what they could arrange.





If the hotel costs (for sleeping) are too costly you should ask them about rates for their Sun Tower, a property that is adjacent. The Sun Tower is not as nice as the Pelican but it is a good place for those on a budget and y ou will have access to the facilites at the Pelican.





Good luck



Ft Lauderdale/Small Beach Wedding


i have seen a wedding take place on the beach at the sheraton yankee clipper, it was beatiful and that hotel is a personal fav. good luck!




The Rev. Mark Caldwell, Senior Pastor at First United Methodist Church in Fort Lauderdale may be able to arrange something. http://www.fumcftl.org/id8.html 954-463-3758





Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment