Thursday, April 12, 2012

foot ball tickets for Buc vs. Atlanta section149 endzone

Hi there I am travelling to florida on Dec 13 for a week with my family. I have purchased tickets to the Bucanners game on Dec. 16 at 1:00. I payed 100.00 for each tickets for my teenage son for a surprise for him. I have two questions if anyone could help. First the tickets are for endzone sec. 149. I am hoping they are good seats for the price. also I was considering letting my 16 year old son go with his 14 year old sister to the game perhaps drop them off and then pick them up. But now I am reconsidering the safety of letting the kids go to the game by themselves. I think maybe my son should go with his step dad to the game . and do you know if you are dropping off someone do you still have to pay for parking?. thanks Charlie



foot ball tickets for Buc vs. Atlanta section149 endzone


They are lower level, so in my opinion are pretty good seats in that respect. They are endzone, so you know what to expect in that you can%26#39;t see the other side of the field as well as if you were say on the 50 yd line.





I think I would feel more comfortable with an adult going to the game rather than two teenagers - just my opinion. You can never be too safe.





You do not have to pay for parking if you are just dropping someone off, but you probably won%26#39;t be able to pull into the lots. You can easily drop them off on Himes Ave. right outside the stadium.





Bucs are looking good this year!! GO BUCS!



foot ball tickets for Buc vs. Atlanta section149 endzone


I wouldn%26#39;t recommend dropping off a 14 and 16 year old, especially ones unfamiliar with the area, then having them navigate to and from the stadium on their own. Well, to would be no problem...they%26#39;d be carried along with the crowd, but from is another story.





Traffic leaving the stadium is UNBELIEVABLE and directed in various confusing directions depending on which parking lot you are leaving from. Somehow, though we lived close to the airport, a bit southwest of the stadium, we could never take a direct route home, but could only leave the stadium going north from one parking area and had to head a a fair distance north then come back south on another highway to get home. If we were in the traffic flow that went south from the stadium, we could not turn in the direction we needed to and ended up winding our way around in teeny neighborhoods, close to I-275 but clueless as to where we were exactly or how to get onto the interstate from there, although we%26#39;d lived there for ages. I would really be worried about meeting up with the kids again after the game as I assume traffic trying to get back to the stadium is going through the same gyrations as that leaving it.! The crowds are immense, traffic even worse...but the games themselves are a ball.




thanks very much sounds like my husband will be taking my son to the game. I also went onto the tampa forum and got good info there thanks again. Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment