Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cuddly Disney toys

A friend of mine has asked me to get her a rabbit when I go to Orlando next. I am not sure if she means Bugs Bunny or not.

She bought her last one there and it seems it has broken.

I am not sure where to buy these items can anyone help?

Cuddly Disney toys

Vegas

You need to get a hobby or what about an evening class?

Cuddly Disney toys

Put bunnies of london in your web browser they have some lovely rabbits for sale ,rofl


jenni - my hobby is helping people.

This young woman loved her old rabbilt and wants a new one - it is the least I can do to search Disney for the new one.


That is big of you V

I apologise profusely


Creep creep creep P)


Vegas, there is also Brer Rabbit from Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom, you might found it in the shop at the exit of the attraction.

Also in the World of Disney in Downtown there are a lot of plush toys, you can get lost in that store.

I%26#39;ve saw also stuffed animals in the Rainforest Cafe, also at Downtown.

Hope this helps.


If its a bugs they want, have to find a WB store. WB and Disney don%26#39;t like each other so much.


Thank you so much but I think she is very keen on another rabbit though


You do know the problem with rabbits is that once you have one it never stops there and before you know it you could be overrun with the damn things

Would you get through customs with a bagfull Vegas?


Are you sure its broken?

Maybe she just needs to change the batteries!!

  • Certifications for Web-development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment