Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where can I keep my valuables?

Hi.



We will be staying at the POP Century resort. We%26#39;re taking our Laptop with us, and we%26#39;re planning to keep it in the room%26#39;s safe while we%26#39;re in the parks.



We first arrive to Disney in the morning hours, and then we%26#39;ll have the hotel staff take our luggages to our room. Is there a safe place where we could put our laptop on our first day? We don%26#39;t know if putting it in the luggage will be safe enough, and we certainly won%26#39;t take it with us to the parks.



What do you think?



Where can I keep my valuables?


I%26#39;m not being a jerk, but why do you even need your laptop? Can%26#39;t you just leave it at home?



Where can I keep my valuables?


why would that make you a jerk?



we%26#39;re coming from abroad and with skype it%26#39;s the best way to contact home without spending a fortune. also we can watch DVD%26#39;s we bring from home during flights (a 14 hours flight can get pretty boring) and such.




I don%26#39;t think a room safe is big enough to fit a laptop, the safe in our room at the CBR in Disney was very small.




Hi T-A-user1.





I personally wouldn%26#39;t want the hassle of trying to secure my laptop, especially if it%26#39;s only to watch dvd%26#39;s and to skype on.



I always use the at+t prepaid phone cards. You get about 50 mins worth of calls for $10. I think that%26#39;s pretty reasonable.





I would rather buy a cheap portable dvd player, which you may well fit into a room safe.





regards





woffer73




The hotel will have a safe in reception available for use.





We always take a laptop, like you for SKype, and also great for booking the odd excursion in the web, or a hotel in another part of the state etc...can prebook attraction tickets to pick up at the booth too....




We actually made sure that all the safe boxes in the hotels we booked were big enough to store laptops, so that%26#39;s supposed to be ok, no big hassle there.





thank you Clubworldfan, that%26#39;s what I wanted to know.




we just locked ours in our suitcase , it was fine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment