Sunday, April 15, 2012

football game tickets bucaneers vs. atlanta?

Hi there I am travelling to florida with my family in Dec. I just purchased two tickets for a football game in Tampa bucaneers vs. Atlanta for my 16 year old as a surprise . This was a sponstaneous purchase and I ordered two tickets apparently Sec 149 Row H endzone for Dec. 16 at 1:OO. I payed quite a bit 208.00 US total. I%26#39;m really hoping that it%26#39;s worth it for what I%26#39;m getting Are there any football fans out there, my son is crazy about football so I think he will be surprised. as well instead of my son going to the game with his step dad I was thinking of letting him take his sister, he%26#39;s 16 and she%26#39;s 14. (she%26#39;s a big rugby fan so I thought she would like it) We%26#39;ve been to a game in Toronto and they both loved it. Do you think it would be safe to drop them off for the game and then pick them up. and can you do that without paying for parking.



football game tickets bucaneers vs. atlanta?


You may get a qucker answer by asking on the Tampa Forum where the stadium is located.



football game tickets bucaneers vs. atlanta?


Charlie, if you lived in Tampa, it would be a long shot.





But no, as a mom, I wouldn%26#39;t let my kids go unaccompanied.





It%26#39;s a huge stadium, with 70 000+ capacity, and their recent win streak means that there%26#39;s a good chance it will be full. Many of those fans will have been drinking since 10 am or earlier, and while most behave, it only takes one utter lout to ruin the experience.





Not that they%26#39;re not capable, but if something goes wrong, you cannot possibly get to them to help them.




I would have to agree with Sunshine,



I would not recommend dropping off the kids. That%26#39;s a very popular game for the Bucs and I%26#39;m sure the stadium will be at full capacity. The seats that you purchased are good ones, they are in the lower section by the end zone. I%26#39;m sure that your son will have a great time time, Bucs games are so much fun, specially when they win.





below is their website where you can learn about parking and the items not allowed in the stadium





http://www.buccaneers.com/rjs/rjsmain.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment