Sunday, April 15, 2012

Christmas decs!

Hi! Can anyone tell me if TI is decorated for the holiday period. My family are coming over but not untill 2nd January 2008 %26amp; I was hoping to see them! Thanks!

Christmas decs!

There are decorations placed on the street lights, clock tower and the community center.

Christmas decs!

Thanks very much. I%26#39;m coming over in Jan so hoping to see them. Thanks again!!


Hi Blondie

we will be in TI next week (Yippee!!!!!!!!!!) so will ask around about what goes on at Christmas etc. Will let you know.

We will be there in January too so we%26#39;re hoping that it will still be festive - and warm :)


Thanks Jeanie!! I hope you have a great time! Maybe we%26#39;ll bump into T.I next Jan!!! Have a great time!!!!

  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment