Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Christmas dinner

We need suggestions about where to get a nice Christmas dinner in or around the Ft. Lauderdale area.



Christmas dinner


Most restaurants are closed on Christmas with the exception of the hotel restaurants. Your best bet would be to look on opentable.com to see what is available. There is a link for Fort Lauderdale as well as Boca Raton. I think you were thinking of staying in Delray. Boca is closer to Delray than Fort Lauderdale.



Christmas dinner


I don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s open on Christmas , but one really terrifc choice if it is , and if you do plan to stay more in the Palm Beach County Area ( and it wouldn%26#39;t be far from Pompano, )is an Oceanfront dining room called Latitudes. Surprisingly, it is located in the Holiday Inn in Highland Beach, which is on the north end of Boca Raton. I personally would have never dreamed a Holiday Inn restaurant could be so terrific- but it is actually leased from the hotel and independently operated. We have driven up numerous times , mainly for lunch- their seafood is superior and the seating is such that you feel you are right on the Ocean. Their SundayBuffet Brunch is very popular and it wouldn%26#39;t surprise me if they served that on Christmas. I%26#39;ll see if I can find you contact info etc. I think it would be well worth the drive even if you are in Pompano - and I am certain that reservations would be necessary very much in advance. If we went out on Christmas for dinner, it would be on my short list.




Contact info and menu:







鈥enupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp鈥?/a>





If you don%26#39;t get there for Christmas, drive up for lunch or brunch one day!




Try this site. You can enter day and time, it will return results of what is open. I have the same issue, but I%26#39;ll be in SouthBeach on Xmas day.





http://www.opentable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment