Thursday, April 12, 2012

Is there something else that i should plan to do?

We are going to disney in nov and we are going to do each park and downtown disney. We are eating at rainforest cafe and sifi dinner. if the weather is good we might go to a water park. what else should i not miss on this vacation!



Is there something else that i should plan to do?


La NOuba







Sea world/ Universal/ IOA



Is there something else that i should plan to do?


If you are limiting your visit to only ';Disney destinations'; you may want to try one or both of the mini-golf courses on the property: Fantasia and Winter-Summerland.





I%26#39;ll be doing a review of the Sci-Fi diner this week, but let me preface it by saying I would not pick that one again. It%26#39;s a cute/neat environment, but I found the food not too good (except for the milkshakes).




Shopping-have you been to the Orlando Premium Malls?Great place




definatly try to do Seaworld and one of the Universal parks - its a nice break away from the Disney theme.............




I did not enjoy the Sci Fi Diner either. Would have preferred to use my table service meal elsewhere as I had much better food at other locations around WDW. Plus it was too dark in there for me. I prefer to actually see what it is I%26#39;m eating.




On Friday nights they have rodeos in Kissimee. My kids loved it and there is lot of participation. I am sure it will be advertised if they still hold these rodeos.



We paid about 11dollars each and then sat and drank beer and cheered with the locals.



Good fun and didn%26#39;t break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment