Tuesday, April 17, 2012

universal or islands of adventure with a 6 & 2 year old

Hi,





We are a family of 4 traveling to Orlando in Dec. We are planning on Disney, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, and deciding if Universal or Islands of Adventure would be something the kids would enjoy. Daughter is 6, son is 2 which park would be best or should we skip it this year. Open to all suggestions.





Thanks



Holly



universal or islands of adventure with a 6 %26amp; 2 year old


From what I read Universal and IOA might not be good for younger kids. That is were I am planning on going later this year but my child is 13. From advice I got those are more for the older kids pre teens %26amp; teens) and adults. Not so much little kids.



universal or islands of adventure with a 6 %26amp; 2 year old


humm considering the ages I should leave those 2 parks for a next visit, although IOA has Seussland that your 2 yo will enjoy, the park is all about big rides he will not be able to go.








Thank you both, I think I will wait another year maybe 2. I don%26#39;t want to take them somewhere that will be fun for just a short while when we can spend the day some place else enjoying the ';whole'; day.





Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment