Thursday, April 19, 2012

how's the pool at swan and dolphin??

Waterslides..my husband and I are big kids..Also, do I understand correctly, can we use any of the other resorts pools and waterslides (BOARDWALK)with exception of Grand Floridian?



how's the pool at swan and dolphin??


Hi there...you are generally NOT allowed to use any other resort%26#39;s pool....unless you have purchased an elite package through Disney, that includes park tickets, dining plan,etc...it%26#39;s the most expensive plan. I think with this plan, it still EXCLUDES Beach and Yacht club, and Animal Kingdom Lodge.



I know at these places, they will check for hotel id...especially at the yacht and beach club...no ID for their hotel....no entry to the pool!



Each hotel has signs up that the pools are for that particular hotel%26#39;s guests only...howevere...I don%26#39;t think they really check. Just blend in and look like you belong.



As far as Swan and Dolphin pool...very nice. Beautiful, free form, waterfalls, etc. They actually have a few pools, but the main one is the prettiest. Check photos out at www.wdwinfo.com.



Good luck in your choice.



how's the pool at swan and dolphin??


thanks, I guess I heard wrong..now wouldn%26#39;%26#39;t we have looked like the fools if we did that!

No comments:

Post a Comment