Thursday, April 19, 2012

'The Magic for Less' travel agency

Feeling dazed and confused by all the options for Disney in Florida, and frustrated by difficulties using Disney%26#39;s own web site, I would LOVE to be able to hand over the nitty-gritty details of booking to a travel agency and get on with my life! We have our flights to the States so are just wanting to book Disney accommodation and park passes.





%26#39;The Magic for Less%26#39; travel agency has lots of excellent reviews on their own website but I haven%26#39;t managed to find any reviews on independent websites. Has anyone used this agency, or come across any reviews of them? The trip will add up to a lot of money on my scale of things, and I want to be sure it%26#39;s in good hands!





I noticed a previous similar posting earlier this year from someone in Perth. Apparently no replies though. Hoping to have better luck. Person in Perth - did you ever risk it?!





Katherine,



Brighton UK



'The Magic for Less' travel agency


No-one replied to my query about %26#39;The Magic for Less%26#39; travel agency so in the end I took a chance on it and booked for Disney, Orlando, through them. The agency couldn%26#39;t have been more helpful, so I thought I should post an update.





The particular travel advisor I dealt with at %26#39;The Magic for Less%26#39; was Susan Kirby, but when she was away for a couple of days she handed my booking over to Micky, who was similarly helpful. Susan and I worked together to arrange accommodation, Disney park tickets, dinner bookings, Sea World tickets, transport to Sea World, and a dinner at Sea World. We achieved this entirely by email, exchanging more than 60 emails between us.





What really impressed me was Susan%26#39;s attention to detail. She never overlooked even the most minor query in my many emails, and her responses were prompt. She went to considerable lengths to keep checking for availability of a Sea World dinner I had wanted to book, continuing to pursue this on my behalf even after we%26#39;d left for the start of our trip. She was also very helpful with suggestions about restaurants suitable for our family group, and her choices proved very popular. She supplied a cell phone number I could use to contact her when I was over in the States and, despite being on a few days%26#39; holiday herself at the time I rang, she was friendly and able to answer my query immediately. Since my return she has again taken trouble to answer a query I had about the cost breakdown of the trip.





Susan took so much weight off my shoulders when I was trying to get our trip organised - there%26#39;s so much to think about, plan and book. We worked collaboratively to pull it all together, and I honestly don%26#39;t know how I would have done it without her!





I am amazed that %26#39;The Magic for Less%26#39; can offer such a supportive, individualised and responsive service, free of charge to the client. I shall definitely be booking through them again!





Katherine,





Brighton UK

No comments:

Post a Comment