Saturday, April 21, 2012

wal-mart on S-Kirkman road ??

It is a more convenient location for me to visit.





Is it an ok Walmart ?



Was planning on going to the new one on Turkey lake rd.





Any comments appreciated





love



O



wal-mart on S-Kirkman road ??


I%26#39;d go to the Turkey Lake one. The one on Kirkman is probably a little too close to Pine Hills, a not great area of town, for your tastes. And the Turkey Lake one is newer and nicer, I believe. In the daytime it may not matter as much, but at night, I%26#39;d keep my eyes open in both places but would feel better about the Turkey Lake one.



wal-mart on S-Kirkman road ??


what%26#39;s the one by medievil times. that%26#39;s where we go




as walmarts go i though it ws fine, i use it several time though out the day and sometimes late at night. it was only when i return home that i read several storys in the local new and on this site about people being mugged and car jacked close to if not in the walmart car park, i also read that someone was shot just around the corner from there to. so if i was you i%26#39;d go elsewere.




Hi Orlandofor fun



I agree with Eddie. I%26#39;ve not been to the Turkey Lake Wm but have been to the one on South Kirkman Road.



That is an one old one and I now know thanks to Eddie why there were people in the car park asking for money. I%26#39;d stay well away.



Jono




The Wal-Mart locations in the greater touristy area:





South Kirkman Rd./MetroWest Wal-Mart



Turkey Lake Rd. Wal-Mart (newest one, closest to heart of I-Drive)



Sand Lake Rd. %26amp; John Young Pkwy (between I-Drive %26amp; Florida Mall)



535 and Osceola Pkwy (most convenient to Maingate East area)



Medieval Times/US 192/Kissimmee





Ilovedisneylondon, if you%26#39;re staying in the Maingate East area, the one at 535 and Osceola Pkwy is probably closer than the one at Medieval Times. If that matters to you, you can take Polynesian Isles Blvd from 192 to get there, or take 535 from 192. If going east on 192, from near I-4 Polynesian Isles is closer.




thanks eddiek




ok so I am NOT going to the one on S-Kirkman road then !!





Will be going to the one on Turkey lake road.



I planned going after I check in on a Friday night......... is that not a good idea ??



It is a 24 hr store and having slept all the flight (8 hrs) I thought it was a neet idea ...





The only time I have had the chills in Orlando was on the one on Young John Parkway, Friday night, car parked not very close to entrance..........



do not know why, there were a lot of people there, but still ........




Do they all have a section for tourists? We went to Wal-mart last year where we bought most of our souviners but I can%26#39;t remember which one it was.




EddieK,Captain,my Captain....Which of these is closest to Cypress Harbour?As always,thanks a million.You are like the T.A. OnStar!

No comments:

Post a Comment