Thursday, April 19, 2012

Roll Call for June 2008 :)

Hey everybody! Well, the Best Western Hibiscus finally had rooms available for next June. I%26#39;ve been looking for weeks, but I guess I was looking too far in advance because nothing was coming up. Well today rooms came up. I booked there for June 18-22 for my husband and I- $99/night for the weekdays and $120/night for the weekend!!!! Couldn%26#39;t believe how great that deal was and that was not a AAA deal. So if you are looking for a great rate, book there now!! My husband and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary. :) We%26#39;ve been to Key West twice- the first time we did all the touristy stuff and a booze cruise, and the second time we did a snorkel with Sebago and a sunset cruise. I think this time we will probably do another snorkel and definitely a sunset cruise, but we%26#39;ve never done the Duval Crawl and now that we are staying at a hotel near Duval, we will get our first chance to do that. :) Anyone else going next June? We are so excited even though it%26#39;s 9 months out!!



Roll Call for June 2008 :)


bump



Roll Call for June 2008 :)




We did June at the Best western hibiscus this year and loved it. It is very convenient to everything. Hopefully we will make it back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment