Sunday, April 15, 2012

nearest walmart

hi how far is the nearest walmart to the rodeway inn on i drive, does anyone know please. would i need a taxi or bus.. many thanks



nearest walmart


4 1/2 miles (about 8 minutes) on S.John Young Parkway.





Walmart



8101 S. John Young Parkway



Orlando, FL



nearest walmart


Actually, the closest Wal-Mart to I-Drive just opened recently and is on Turkey Lake Rd. south of Sand Lake Rd. It is just across I-4 from I-Drive (south of Sand Lake Rd). It probably wouldn%26#39;t be realistically walkable, but is a bus that should go that way, but I don%26#39;t think it runs from I-Drive, though I%26#39;m not completely sure. Most likely, you could take the I-Ride trolley to the Sand Lake Rd./I-Drive interchange, then walk to Sand Lake Rd. and Turkey Lake Rd., then catch a bus down to the Wal-Mart (which is a Super Center).





But the most convenient thing to do, if you%26#39;re getting a lot of stuff from there, perhaps, is just to get a taxi. It might be just over 1 mile from the Rodeway Inn or a little more by road, so it wouldn%26#39;t be too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment