Tuesday, April 17, 2012

symbol

Does Destin have an official symbol? At Hilton Head they have a crescent moon and a palm tree. no words-when you see it on a vehicle in passing or on a shirt or hat or in print etc.. its kinda cool to know someone else is of a like mind. I%26#39;ve always thought Destin%26#39;s should be the two beach chairs w/ an umbrella. That may already be it I don%26#39;t know. if they have one and I am blind and ignorant will someone gently and kindly let me know? it will add to the tons of useless info I have floatin %26#39;round in my noggin%26#39; thanks for your support!



symbol


I think that the crescent moon and palmento bush is the state flag items.





http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=south+carolina+state+flag





I haven%26#39;t seen anything other than letters which I believe that DES.





Your thoughts about what the emblems should be are very close to Beaches of South Walton which is three red%26amp;white umbrellas.





It%26#39;s simply the best beach especially in October. Crowds gone, warm sunshine, warm water, and lower rates.



symbol


The official Destin weather as measured by an automated system at the Destin Airport and the Destin Airport itself is DTS, or in the world of international aviation, KDTS. I know this has nothing to do with a symbol.



I like the idea of an offical logo. If it doen%26#39;t already exist, Skoot, you%26#39;re in charge. Different kinds of beach chairs, what color umbrella, so many decisions. Maybe TA and the Chamber of Commerce will help you set up a voting website.




Both the City of Destin and the Chamber of Commerce have an official seal.





You can view the City of Destin%26#39;s by going to:





http://www.cityofdestin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment