Sunday, April 15, 2012

Long Island Iced Tea...Best of...

I took note of simkieths mention about a best Margarirta where he said ';La Te Da makes the real deal if you go for the top shelf one on the rocks. It%26#39;s an expensive and highly alcoholic drink. I love to have one before dinner at their outside bar.';

So in the same vein I am asking you know it alls and want to know it alls. who has the best Long Island Iced Tea on the island. Maybe not a tropical drink, but certainaly a fun drink if you can handle it!!

And it certainly can set the rest of your night up!!!

Long Island Iced Tea...Best of...

I can%26#39;t tell you who has the best. All I can tell you is that they are what my daughter drank all afternoon at Schooner Wharf Bar, and she loved them. What I can attest to is they do make great, strong mixed drinks there, but I personally drank the Schooneritas on the rocks with salt and the Dark and Stormy ( rum and ginger beer).

  • ingrown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment